at Tennessee Tech (7-4)
Probable Pitching Matchups:
SIUE RHP Collin Baumgartner (0-2) vs. Tennessee Tech RHP Caleb Morgan (1-1)
SIUE LHP Cameron Prayer (0-0) vs. Tennessee Tech RHP Mark Leonard (1-0)
SIUE TBA vs. Tennessee Tech RHP Thomas Saliba (2-0)
- SIUE has won two straight after beginning the season 1-5.
- The Cougars are hitting .239 as a team
- Jack Rigoni has a team-leading 429 .batting average, which is sixth highest in the OVC. He leads the team with six RBIs
- On the mound, Baumgartner has made three starts and has 15 strikeouts in 13.1 innings
- Reliever Chris Robinson is 2-1 with a 3.12 earned run average. He has 11 strikeouts and is sixth in the OVC at 11.42 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Prayer is ninth in the OVC at 10.61 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Golden Eagles are 7-4, including a 6-0 mark at home this year
- Tennessee Tech was picked to finish third in the OVC after winning a league-record 53 games total and 27 OVC games last season
- The Golden Eagles became the first OVC team to earn an automatic bid to the NCAA Tournament and the first league member to win a super regional
- TTU is led by Anthony Carrera at the plate with a .356 batting average and three home runs
- Kevin Strohschein leads the team with 10 RBIs
- Morgan has made three starts for TTU and is seventh in the OVC at 10.66 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Live stats are available at SIUEStats.com
- All three games will stream at ESPN+